Mar 6, 2008

New here

juz created a new blog account...i also dunno why i create it for...coz I'm nt those kind who will always online n write blogs....but i do online most of the time is for watching my favourite TW n jp dramas.....wakaka....mayb i created it bcoz 2day I'm really down...

2day A n B also in canteen...after school of course....n i xxxxxed them....n A gone back still left B...but i still continued...n B mayb tried her best,but for me tats not a good thing..coz i wan prefect..furthermore,its oredi more than 20times!!!!! i really can't accept it....so damn mad...i wish to scold her but i can't....so frustrated....finally, i can't stand it anymore..i juz give up...i think its 1st time i give up for something like tat...i'm totally giving up B....hope B will noe wat to do...mayb B is readin it,i dun care!!!mayb u'll be sad, but i'm also sad bcoz u let me down!!!!

i dunno le...2day last day of skul...took a few papers...result not very gd...my class is juz incredible...their result...my god!!they'r like genius!!!

2moro need go back practice....damn it..ask me to collect name list....then can't contact..erg!!!
juz a bad day!!

No comments: